ShadowGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowGunz

24/7 Server Best Gaming Experience!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThanksDD app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lulu
Head GameMaster
Head GameMaster

ThanksDD app Empty
PostSubject: ThanksDD app   ThanksDD app I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:57 am

Name : Hamza

Applying for : Forum Mod

Why I should be accepted :
-I LOVE using the forums and helping others.
-I am very loyal.
-I am kind toward others.
-I like to keep the people around me entertained and never bored.
-I'm not shy or scared to learn something new.
-I have lots of experience being a GM but none of a forum mod, but I'm ready to learn.
-I also go In Game and not just stay on forums all day.
-I'm not lazy and always energetic to learn and share.

How I can help the server : I donate a lot for GunZ private servers and I stay on like 9-10 hrs a day in the summer. I love helping my friends and people I don't know. If someone is raging or flaming me, I won't just stop helping them because of my personal issues.I will try to the best of my abilities to make this server grow and try to bring lots of member to our community.I use everything I know and add what I learn. I'm never a boring guy.To be honest there are some days when I'm cranky, but I NEVER EVER take my anger out on my peers.

About myself : I love playing GunZ and was playing since I was very young. I played over 17 different private servers and I am loyal to each and every one of them.I do really good in school and get mostly A's.

Things I don't like about myself but try to fix : I have a bad temper which I'm starting to control really good.If I get mad at someone I don't just "Press V", I try to talk it out and try to clear the differences between us.

How Active Am I :
Summer:
Week Days : 8-9 hrs.
Week Ends : 9-10 hrs.

School Year:
Week Days : 4-5 hrs.
Week Ends : 8-9 hrs.

Closing : I know there are a lot of people out there that dislike me, but i believe that everyone can forgot the past and look to the future of Gunz. Thank you for reading.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name/Alias : Hamza
Location/Timezone :Canada Ontario (Close to Toronto)
What position are you applying for :GM (Game Moderator)
How do we contact you(list them) :Email : hamzaali4life@hotmail.com (no space in hotmail.com I'm not allowed to post email so I did this ^^)

Experiences : I was GM on many GunZ private servers , but the only server that went ONLINE was PureGunz.
Will you treat your fellow staff members and players with respect? : I always treat my GunZ community with respect and not only them, but most people I know are treated with respect. I don't respect hackers or racist people. I even respect flamers because they ARE NOT bad people, they just get carried away...

IF YOUR APPLYING FOR GAME MODERATOR: What can you do for us? I played many GunZ private servers, and in most servers GM's abuse their powers or do little when one member is harassing the other. I don't want things like those to happen in Hyco Gunz much less any server, so I will try to the best of my abilities to stop these people from ruining our community. I'm not a very serious guy when I'm playing GunZ. I think GM's and all staff should help members enjoy themselves while playing Hyco and should put the members needs above their own needs.Although when I'm playing with normal members I'm not very strict or serious, when it comes to dealing with hackers and racism I'm not afraid to "Push the BAN button" because those are the people that ruin our community and I will not allow that.I will also try to get the most members I can.I have played a lot of servers and I have a lot of friends^^, so it will be easy to get new members.Those are the reason why I want to be GM.

IF YOUR APPLYING FOR DEVELOPER: Show us some of your work.[NA]

Tell us a little something about yourself : My name is Hamza and I'm muslim.It's Ramadan this month so I'm fasting (not allowed to eat food or drink water from set rise to sun set, 15 hrs).I live in Ajax a large town in Durham, It's close to Whitby and Toronto.I'm an A student and NEVER get anything lower then a B.It's summer vacation right now, and when it's over I'm going to grade 7 ^^. I spend most of my time at home on my laptop , but play basketball when I'm bored Very Happy.I have played A LOT of GunZ servers and started GunZ when I was just 8 years old.DGunz , EGunz , TGunz, FGunz, IGunz,HG,PGunz, DRGUNZ, IGunz, AGunz,QGunz, DualityGunz, and MANY MANY more.I'm a kind person while playing GunZ and help new members level up and teach them simply moves like BF.But I do have a DARK side, I have a big ego when someone is flaming on me or being racist.I'm not a type of person that gets mad for no reason Very Happy.I put a lot of time in this application , but I put even more on my old one(it got deleted with everything on old forums).I hope to get GM and help this community grow and enjoy themselves while doing it.

Back to top Go down

ThanksDD app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShadowGunz :: Miscellaneous :: Rage / Ego-
Jump to: