ShadowGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowGunz

24/7 Server Best Gaming Experience!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys Got a question ------------>Read

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulu
Head GameMaster
Head GameMaster

Hey guys Got a question ------------>Read Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys Got a question ------------>Read   Hey guys Got a question ------------>Read I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:36 am

If you know stuff about how to make server post here we need some more help so if finishes faster. If you got friends please ask them so we can have this server up Thx

Lulu OUT
Back to top Go down
Bryan:)

Bryan:)

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys Got a question ------------>Read   Hey guys Got a question ------------>Read I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:42 am

ganan tell friends to come help you out with sever
Back to top Go down
dapronoob

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys Got a question ------------>Read   Hey guys Got a question ------------>Read I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:58 am

i ran a server for a while .... but it was a leech and all i did was edit some of the files....... but it was a long time ago................ but i could help i coded alot of maplestory and runescape private servers and if they are similar then i can help u ........
Back to top Go down
starlil

starlil

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys Got a question ------------>Read   Hey guys Got a question ------------>Read I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:30 pm

Back to top Go down
dapronoob

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys Got a question ------------>Read   Hey guys Got a question ------------>Read I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:19 am

it took time but i finialy made a server a basic one if u guys want the files or i can host on this comp......
any ways so yeah took 3h to finish all i need to do is test
Smile i need testers i will send client files and ask them to run it and talk to me on msn Smile
Back to top Go down
Qwerty

Qwerty

PostSubject: Reason complate !   Hey guys Got a question ------------>Read I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:25 am

i have alot of gunz , counter-strike , runescape maplestory, and alots of more servers
i can help to put this in right position to run about 2000-5000 ppls if you need help pm me and i help Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ltu-pkz.forumlt.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys Got a question ------------>Read   Hey guys Got a question ------------>Read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys Got a question ------------>Read
Page 1 of 1