ShadowGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowGunz

24/7 Server Best Gaming Experience!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dapronoob Gm app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dapronoob

Dapronoob Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Dapronoob Gm app   Dapronoob Gm app I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:16 am

IGN: Dapronoob

How long have you been in the community: well since about 30 min ago or some where around there

What can you do as a gm?: i can and will ban/ ip ban all hackers , temp ban spammers and i will make every 1 make sure they are following the rules. i will do what i can to help the community grow and prosper like other servers Smile

Why should we pick you as a gm?: well i have been to many other gunz servers and seen what gm's did and what they did also i think that there could have been some changes made to suspend the spammers and hackers. and i will do my best to be fair and respect every 1 while i am gm

How is your application different from others?: well i dont compare my application with others one's because all the applications are diffrent and people will wright what they think that they will need to
wright to become a GM

Experiences: well i do not have much experience with being a Gm on gunz but i have been Admin/mod on runescape servers and some maple story servers. but i believe that there are first times for everything.

Personal information: im 15 i live in Canada and i dont know what else i should say.......... i am a fair and respectful person,.......... uhhhhhhhhh Yeah i think thats evertying

-dapronoob

DAPRONOOB FOR GM xD << SUPPORT ME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Treatmaster
Admin
Admin

Dapronoob Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dapronoob Gm app   Dapronoob Gm app I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:19 am

Can i see pictures (i need proof)
Back to top Go down
https://shadowgunz.canadian-forum.com
dapronoob

Dapronoob Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dapronoob Gm app   Dapronoob Gm app I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:01 am

pics of? just asking..... cuz idk what u mean....
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Head GameMaster
Head GameMaster

Dapronoob Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dapronoob Gm app   Dapronoob Gm app I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:19 am

picz of you doing gm/fm stuff =D
Back to top Go down
dapronoob

Dapronoob Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dapronoob Gm app   Dapronoob Gm app I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:09 am

ok ill see waht i can get ....... dont have time now thoe so yeah ill post soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dapronoob Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dapronoob Gm app   Dapronoob Gm app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dapronoob Gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShadowGunz :: Applications :: Game Moderators Applications-
Jump to: