ShadowGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowGunz

24/7 Server Best Gaming Experience!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Developer Application [ Wormman ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wormman

Developer Application [ Wormman ] Empty
PostSubject: Developer Application [ Wormman ]   Developer Application [ Wormman ] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:17 pm

Name: Wormman

IGN: -

Language: Finnish / English

How Long have you been with the community: 1day.

Work(Pieces of work) --->
I have hosted my own private server to. And i did everything by my self. So i have do almost everything. Coding, Makign interfaces, And every other dev job, to make community better.

How often will you provide work for our server:
Every day as much i can. Most weekends over 8 hour. Monday about 6 hour. And other days 2-4 hour...

Extra:
I'm would be good at gm job to. I can host events, seek hackers and everything else. Also i know alot things of gunz because i have played it about 5years now.
- Thanks

Last words
Back to top Go down
richfish1

richfish1

PostSubject: Re: Developer Application [ Wormman ]   Developer Application [ Wormman ] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Do you got any proof??
Would be nice to see it
Back to top Go down
Wormman

PostSubject: Re: Developer Application [ Wormman ]   Developer Application [ Wormman ] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:19 pm

I don't got ss of my works at all... But well here is some ... Those maken for wgg.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/gunz016a.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/gunz019.jpg/

Btw i'm not maybe best developer. But i'm working hard and going to be better all the time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Head GameMaster
Head GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: Developer Application [ Wormman ]   Developer Application [ Wormman ] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:27 am

I c but we going to need some work. What i mean is make 2-4 items and post it so we can see what you got good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Developer Application [ Wormman ]   Developer Application [ Wormman ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Developer Application [ Wormman ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShadowGunz :: Applications :: Developer Applications-
Jump to: