ShadowGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowGunz

24/7 Server Best Gaming Experience!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Master Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warrior

Warrior

Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Game Master Application   Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:43 pm

Now before you flame, yes I know it's my first post, but there are no requirements to apply here so don't rage on me. Also I've stated below that '' I just don't say I can ban hackers and watch in-game action '' I've said that I can ban hackers because that's what the admin wants to hear I'm guessing.

IGN: Warrior, Phenomenal

How long have you been in the community: I just joined the forums, I'm looking to stay here for quite a while I'm wanting to find a new community.

What can you do as a gm:? Some of what I can do to provide for the server consists of the following, Enforce all of the rules, and abide by them as well. Be very active, during both day, and night. Advertise in several ways. [ Forums, promotional videos ] Assist several players for technical, and personal purposes. I can type relatively fast, so I can do this at a very quick pace, and I deal well with large communities. Host events I will donate to the server on a monthly basis, but I will not be employed for another month, or so. Please bear with me. I will gladly help out with the forum as well. I'm always online and ready to help anyone that needs it and I offer support in-game and on the forums 24/7. I'm well aware of all the GM commands so I won't be needing any help with that. I'm able to help catch hackers, spammers, glitchers, swappers, and rule-breakers. My whispers are always on so if you need anything, just whisper me any time and I'll get to you as soon as possible. I'm serious when needed to be. I know how to handle certain situations thrown at me and I'm able to infract players without being biased nor by abusing my powers. I'm usually described as a people person, so I know how to talk and relate to most individuals.

Why should we pick you as a gm? I'm not like everyone else. I don't just say, "I can ban hackers, stop ucers." I try to make the community an enjoyable place for people to play. Yes, people don't want hackers, but people don't want stupid staff members. Players want staff members that they can rely on to be there when help is needed, I'm here 24/7, private chat is always on, I'm easy to contact. I see myself as a nice, calm, and laid-back guy but I can be serious when it is necessary. I try to help everyone in the community as much as I can to the best of my abilities. I can ensure everyone, that I will be polite and understanding when it comes to problems in-game aswell as the forum. As a GameMaster, I would like to help this community grow. In other words, to make sure the server is enjoyed to the fullest.

How is your application different from others? My application is different because I just don't say, '' I can ban hackers and watch in-game action'', I mean yea I can do that as well, but I can make this enviroment a fun and interesting place to be, Forum as well as in-game.

Experiences: I have no experiance as a Game Master, but I've been to quite a few private servers. I know how a GM should act and not act.

Personal information: As stated above, I'm a friendly, hardworking, trustworthy, very out going, a fun person to be with. I love to be on the computer, I have taken some design studie classes at my school. I love to be outdoors in the summer ( I HATE WINTER ) I also love to play sports. I don't have a job right now, but I'm working on it.
Back to top Go down

Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShadowGunz :: Applications :: Game Moderators Applications-
Jump to: